Two Auctions will be held the same day at the property
The First Auction will be a cash only auction with a 5% deposit required that is non-refundable.
The second auction will allow a mortgage contingency, a 5% deposit, only in this case , if your mortgage is not approved, your deposit is refundable.
1. Must have prequalification letter.
2. Must present a 5% deposit check at the time of auction.
3. May purchase with mortgage contingency clause. If your mortgage is not approved your deposit will be refunded.
4. Buyer may have housing inspection done after auction; however, the Buyer will accept the property "as is" unless repairs required by home inspection exceed 5% of purchase price ( as determined by a reputable contractor )
5. When Buyer is represented by a Realtor, a 2% Buyer premium will be charged and distributed to Buyer's Realtor at time of closing. The 2% Buyer's premium will be added to the purchase price.
1. Must be able to convey a free and clear title.
2. Must allow termite contingency as a part of the agreement of sale.
2. Must allow water potability contingency as a part of the agreement of sale.
3. Must be able to settle and offer possession within 60 days.
4. Seller may reject any and all bids that are not satisfactory to the Seller.
5. No Buyer Premiums when Buyer is not represented by a Realtor.
$ 500.00 ( non- refundable ) 3% paid at closing upon settlement of auctioned property.
$ 500.00 previously paid is credited to sales commission. Auctioneer retains the right to receive a commission should property go under contract within 60 days and subsequently sell to anyone registered at day and time of auction.
If your property is currently listed thru a Realtor , please have them contact me direct and I will negotiate the fee with your Realtor
Call Doug Hayward @ 610-780-9821 PA002935L
Additional Auction information is available online thru the National Association of Realtors by